Select fandoms: Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Supernatural, Psych, White Collar, Sherlock, Despicable Me, The Hobbit/LotR, Marvel
I'm also a big fan of snarky one-liners, and I'll occasionally get up close and personal if I feel like it. Peace out, yo. ♥
I was feeling rather bored and just a little bit impulsive yesterday, sooooo I decided to go get my nose pierced! #newlook
I would not be looking up if I found my head in his lap
I feel like this is the angle we’d be seeing him if we were tied up and thrown in the passenger seat
There are three kinds of Supernatural fans.
I would be completely okay with being the fourth kind.
This is all me.
Last night I went to Starbucks and when the guy finished my drink, he bent down and wispered, “Don’t let anyone dull your sparkle.” I just smiled and took my drink, and while I was leaving I heard the other worker saying: “WOULD YOU STOP TELLING PEOPLE THAT, NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR INSPERATIONAL SHIT!” and the guy responded with, “Gurl, there is no way in hell I am letting you dull my sparkle.”
Oh my god.
stop being cute if you’re not gonna like me back
1. If he doesn’t answer, don’t keep sending texts. If he wanted to talk to you, he would’ve responded.
2. People will make time for you when they care about you. If he says he’s too busy or constantly cancels his plans, he doesn’t care. People fight for you when they care.
3. Don’t let him touch you on the first date. If he tries, he’s not there for the same reasons you are.
4. You can tell a lot about a person by their favorite book.
5. If he can stomach more than ten straight shots without feeling a thing, he drinks too much.
6. Ask the uncomfortable things. When was the last time he was so high he couldn’t speak? What does he regret the most? Does he drink to remember or to forget?
7. Don’t send pictures unless you want to. If he has to talk you into it, don’t do it. If you hesitate, don’t do it. If you do take a picture, don’t include your face. Keep yourself safe.
8. If you can’t laugh when you’re having sex with him, maybe you aren’t sleeping with the right person. Sex isn’t about tricks and tips and routines.
9. If he hurts you, cut him out. He’s gone, he isn’t coming back, and you don’t need to prolong the pain.
10. Don’t be afraid to open up again. I promise not everyone will love you with a knife behind their back.
Deathly Hallows book quotes
But times change…
romantic love will never heal mental illness stop thinking you waking up next to someone you’ve been in love with will solve everything including your crippling sadness because it won’t and it doesn’t this is a harsh reality some of you need to really take in and learn
I wish I would have had this when I was 14